You can have your kale and eat mac and cheese, too.
Living a healthy lifestyle and keeping yourself happy are so important. And guess what? They’re not mutually exclusive. You can have both, and I love talking about how to do that.
You’re in the right place if:
- You want to live a healthy lifestyle, but you’re not sure where to start.
- Meal prepping looks like a good idea, but it seems to take so much time.
- You want to learn how to balance healthy living with enjoying life.
I’m going to be real with you. I’m not perfect.
There are days when dinner is a veggie-loaded pizza and a glass of wine. Minus the veggies. Ok, it’s pizza. With more meat than veggies.
Living a healthy lifestyle isn’t about restricting yourself or forcing yourself to work out seven days a week. That’s not what we’re about here. Living a healthy lifestyle means learning to balance the good-for-you-food with the good-for-your-soul food. It means getting active doing what you love. It means showing yourself some grace and self-love right where you are.
I want to eat good food, enjoy time with friends and family, and soak up every little bit of goodness that life has to offer.
I want you to live that way, too.
If we were sitting down having coffee together (iced coffee with almond milk, please), here’s what I’d tell you about me:
- I’m passionate about cooking with simple, wholesome ingredients and not spending hours in the kitchen.
- I studied Kinesiology in college and went on to complete my Master’s in Exercise Physiology (the science behind athletic performance and nutrition). I completed an internship at Memorial Hermann Ironman Sports Medicine, where I worked with triathletes and learned a lot about running and training.
- I love traveling and trying new foods.
- I have a yellow Labrador Retriever named Sadie, and my husband and I call her our test human.
Here you’ll find easy recipes, healthy lifestyle articles, and ways to simplify your everyday life so you can be the strongest, happiest version of you. If that sounds like the kind of life you want to live, stick around! Subscribe to my e-mail list to get posts straight to your inbox + extra goodies that don’t go up on the blog.
I’m so glad you’re here! Let’s be friends!